Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Andy Morgan sends -

Dear Valerie and Family, I am a pilot at Skywest and like all was saddened to hear of Gordon's news... I want you to know that my heart goes out to your family and kids during this time in your lifes. Flying takes us all sorts of places that we at times dont want to be like the long layovers and snowy runways while at the same time giving us opportunities that we might have never had if we didn't choose to fly. I know Gordon now has passed on and your family's journey in life will be hard as I have experienced several friends in this career pass on. I hope a reminder to your children will allways be the airplanes that keep flying in rememberance and passion to the brave pilots that everyday "risk it all" for the ones they love. I can tell from the pictures on the blog to the smiles on your kids faces that Gordon loved flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment