Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Danny Harper sends -

Dear Hyde Family,
I am so sorry for your loss. I wanted to write a quick message about Gordon. I was lucky enough to get to know Gordon over the past several years at Skywest. We were paired for several training events, and I have to say I couldn't have asked for a better partner on those occasions. Gordon was a true pro and I would have put my family on his airplanes anytime. He truly loved his profession, and spoke very lovingly about his family. I will always remember his upbeat attitude and his outstanding smile. He seemed to love life and there is no doubt in my mind he lived every day to the fullest. I am confident he will always be in your hearts, and you will exude his strength and spirit through your lives. As tough as this must be for you all, I am sure you will find peace.
Sincerely,
Danny Harper
Skywest Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment