Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Phillip Smith sends -

I am sorry for your family's loss. Doogie was a hilarious guy. I am really glad I could be counted as his friend in High school. I remember going to his house and playing some kind of flight simulator game on the computer. I had no idea he would grow up to actually be a pilot. I remember camping out on the trampoline in his backyard. I remember how proud he was in auto shop when he helped rebuild a car engine. I remember laughing at the Pauley Shore comedy tape that he always played. I remember that he is the one who gave me the nickname "Suave" after the song Rico Suave came out.I really wish I could have stayed in contact with him after highschool but I have not been good at that with anyone.I wish your family all the best and hope you remember that Families can be Forever.

Phillip (Suave)

No comments:

Post a Comment