Friday, June 12, 2009

Troy Gottfredson sends -

Doogie, thank you for coming into my life. You will be sorely missed. I have great memories of you and with you. I love how you were the fix-it man with the club and said it like it was. And how you told me after you get done with my computer it will know exactly what I want even before I hit the enter key, you were right. I still wish you left me your mountain bike before you dog’d it up… You are now flying high with Lucien, Perry and Eric. Say hi to them and to my Dad. And a BIG thank you to you Valerie for the texts and talking with me Sunday past, I wish I could be there to say good-by to Doogie and comfort you and your family at this really hard time. I am sending my Envoy, my twin Allison in my place. Know that I will be thinking of you and yours during this. With my love till we meet again, I wish you all the very best. God Bless- Doogie, I love you man.

Troy C. Gottfredson,
Renville, Co Galway Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment