Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cami Rogers sends -

I worked with Val in scouts and got to work with Josh there also. What an amazing family! I remember one day Val and I had a meeting at their house. I had my 3 year old with me. He kept saying he was hungry. I told him we were almost done and to wait just a few more minutes. Well, Gordon came over and said, "no kid in my house will go hungry" and he waited on my little boy hand and foot. Making him 2 different kind of sandwiches and whatever else he wanted. He even gave him 2 treats. What a kind and gentle man he is! He also made us the most amazing toolboxs for the scouts to put together and leather straps for them to stamp. He would always help us with the "man" stuff in scouts. He could do anything! I also know how much Josh loved him. He talked about his dad all the time. My dad this and my dad that. He always had a story about something fun they had just done together. There is another example that he was an awesome father who cared deeply for his children and Val. We love you and are praying for you to have peace and comfort through this difficult time.
All my love,
Cami Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment